*PRECISION DRIVING SCHOOL PROVIDES MOTORCYCLES
*ALL CLASSES WILL START AT 8:00 A.M. BOTH DAYS.
***THIS CLASS WILL WAIVE WRITTEN & RIDDING TEST FOR “M” ENDORSEMENT***
**NEW LAW**EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2012, THIS CLASS WILL WAIVE WRITTEN & RIDDING TEST FOR “M” ENDORSEMENT
Welcome to Precision Driving School #1 Oklahoma motorcycle safety course . We specialize in offering the best quality safety classes in Oklahoma. The motorcycle safety class is held in Purcell Oklahoma. This is a very short drive from OKC and students in the city don’t mind the drive. So why is Precision Driving School #1?
- Smaller motorcycle safety class sizes…Precision Driving School only accepts 6 students per class.
- Best student to instructor ratio..This allows students more one-on-one time with instructor to emphasis the students individual needs.
- The motorcycle safety course range is in city of Purcell, Oklahoma. This range has quiet feel with few distractions and allows students to concentrate and have more fun.
- Certified by (MSF) motorcycle safety foundation.
- Licensed by Oklahoma Dept. Public Safety.
- Oklahoma gives insurance discount for completion of the beginners safety course.
Oklahoma Motorcycle Safety Course
The Basic Rider Course is a 14 to 15 hour safety program, which provides classroom and actual motorcycle operator training in a controlled, off-street environment. No experience is necessary; a good sense of balance is required (you must be able to ride a bicycle).
MSF CURRICULUM LISTING 2013
Our classes are seriously fun.
LEARNING TO RIDE
Our Learning-to-Ride RiderCourses are a good starting point for most people who have already made the decision that motorcycling may enhance the quality of their life and want to get started the best possible way. This series provides the basic mental and physical skills for riding. In some states, these courses, either alone or in combination, provide a waiver of the written and/or riding licensing tests. Prerequisites: A person should be able to balance/ride a bicycle, and should possess either a driver’s license or motorcycle learner’s permit. Prerequisites may vary by jurisdiction.
The best place for a new rider to start once they’ve made the decision to ride. Successful completion of this course and its knowledge and skill tests, which consists of approximately five hours of classroom and 10 hours of on-cycle instruction (conducted over two or three sessions), may serve as a license test waiver program in some states. Motorcycles and helmets are provided for your use during the course. Also, a course completion card may provide a rider an insurance discount.